Welcome to PPI3D − a web server for searching, analyzing and modeling protein interactions in the context of 3D structures
Using the PPI3D server you can:
- Search for all the interactions involving your query protein(s) using single-sequence search;
- Search for interactions between a pair of proteins (protein groups) using two-sequences search;
- Query all binary protein interactions in a single PDB entry;
- Get detailed information on protein interaction interfaces of detected structures;
- Model 3D structures of binary protein interactions using the identified structures as templates.
This website is free and open to all users and there is no login requirement.
For more information visit the Help page.
If you find PPI3D useful, please cite the following article:
- Dapkūnas J, Timinskas A, Olechnovič K, Margelevičius M, Dičiūnas R, Venclovas Č. The PPI3D web server for searching, analyzing and modeling protein-protein interactions in the context of 3D structures. Bioinformatics, 2017, 33:935, DOI: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btw756, PMID: 28011769.
Additional PPI3D references may be found in the Help page.